React JS for Beginners
What you’ll learn
- Build powerful, fast, user-friendly and reactive web apps
- Apply for high-paid jobs or work as a freelancer in one the most-demanded sectors you can find in web dev right now
- Learn React Hooks & Class-based Components
What’s this course about?
Learn React or dive deeper into it. Learn the theory, solve assignments, practice in demo projects and build one big application which is improved throughout the course: The Burger Builder!
More details please!
React to the rescue!
React is all about components – basically custom HTML elements – with which you can quickly build amazing and powerful web apps. Just build a component once, configure it to your needs, dynamically pass data into it (or listen to your own events!) and re-use it as often as needed.
Need to display a list of users in your app? It’s as simple as creating a “User” component and outputting it as often as needed.
This course will start at the very basics and explain what exactly React is and how you may use it (and for which kind of apps). Thereafter, we’ll go all the way from basic to advanced. We’ll not just scratch the surface but dive deeply into React as well as popular libraries like react-router and Redux.
By the end of the course, you can build amazing React (single page) applications!
Is this course for you?
This course is for you if …
- …you’re experienced with Angular or Vue but want to dive into React
- …know the React basics but want to refresh them and/ or dive deeper
- …already worked quite a bit with React but want to dive deeper and see it all come together in a bigger app
Upon course completion, learners will receive a verified certificate to boost their career. (See sample certificates below)
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Students 32
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes