WiFi Wireless Security For Beginners
Understand the major concepts with common consumer and commercial WiFi access points and routers available on the market.
Build your knowledge of consumer and commercial WiFi gear with this guide from beginners to expert learners.
Wherever you go, nowadays, wireless is there. Some systems are professionally built, while some are do-it-yourself from Walmart. In either case, if you’re the one setting it up, you need to be able to do it well.
Quality IT Engineers are constantly in demand, but so few who manage WiFi do it with a proper grasp of the dynamics. As a result, many fail with unclear excuses for the WiFi’s poor performance. When a manager has to find a long Cat5 cable to do a presentation for a national or international audience, the WiFi is a liability, and a threat to a network engineer’s job!
The ability to command Mission Critical Skills such as consumer brand routers, tactical purchase selection, lightweight access points, roaming guidelines will set you apart and make you the WiFi expert in your field.
WiFi 100: The Complete Wireless Guide was created and developed by Scott Yates and Branding Tools (eLearning consultant/producer) partnering to create the most effective structure and content to help learners get the most from the the WiFi Wizard training system. Stay tuned on our course page and website for the latest.
Thank you for signing up for this course, I invite you to enjoy the complete series today.
Who this course is for:
- IT Engineers, IT Consultants and Techies of all sorts
- CWNA Candidates seeking CWNA certification
- Network administrators
Upon completing this course, learners will receive a verified certificate to boost their career. ( See sample certificate below)
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Linux Networking Commands
- Enabling Monitor Mode
- Sniffing Traffic
- Sniffing from the Command Line
- macchanger and Targeted Sniffing
- Deauthentication / Deauth Attacks
- WPA / WPA2 Password Recovery Overview
- WPA / WPA2 Password Recovery Demonstration
- How to Protect Against Dictionary Attacks
- Using Pyrit to Speed Up Password Recovery
- Reaver for WPS Pin Recovery
- Hydra for Router Login
- Whats is DNS Spoofing and MITM Attacks
- DNS Spoofing and MITM Attack Demo
- How to Defend Against MITM Attacks
- Fake Access Point Prevention
- Fake Access Point Prevention 2